Wednesday, April 14, 2010

No Excuses, right?




Well....I hadn't been to the gym since Friday. Until today. I sure had missed going to the gym!! 

Now here is my list of excuses for why I had not been to the gym...

Saturday- gym doesn't open til 9am and I left town at 8am and didn't get back til late that night.

Sunday- once again...gym doesn't open til 9am (stupid weekend hours), and I went to church at 10am and then had to be at the library from 12 til 5pm to meet with my group for our presentation. 

Monday- woke up at 6am to be at the doctor by 8am. Had blood drawn and ended up passing out and I felt like complete poo all day. Also had class and work til 7pm. 

Tuesday- had my big presentation in front of 200 people and class all day til 7pm. 

At this point....I was exhausted. The lack of sleep, lots of homework, and feeling sick didn't help at all.

So finally this morning I was back in my routine and at the gym! It felt great!! I sure have missed it the past few days!! 

Today's workout:
1 hour of cardio on the treadmill

Breakfast:
Luna Bar: 3pts

Lunch:
Caesar salad: 4pts

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!! Congrats on your weight loss...I need something to get motivated!

    ReplyDelete