Just got back from the gym with my 2 friends. Had a great workout! It sure is easier to work harder at the gym when you go with friends! I ended up doing an hour in the treadmill, walking at about 3.6 at an incline of 9 or 10. It was intense, but sure felt great!!
I think I am truly becoming addicted to going to the gym! I basically plan my day around going! Crazy....never would have imagined I'd be like that! But I love it!
Breakfast:
Bagel Thin: 1pt
WW cream cheese: 1pt
Snack:
VitaTop muffin: 1pt
Lunch:
Subway 6" veggie: 7pts
Baked BBQ chips: 3pts
Snack:
YoCrunch: 2pts
Snack:
VitaTop muffin: 1pt
Lunch:
Subway 6" veggie: 7pts
Baked BBQ chips: 3pts
Snack:
YoCrunch: 2pts
Today is going to be a long day of classes and papers. I hope you all have a great day!


dang girl you are rocking! Yay for vitatops!!! Low point chips that I love are PopChips there BBQ ones are to die for!
ReplyDeletexo