Sunday, May 23, 2010

Favorite Workouts

I am looking to change things up for my daily workouts. I have no idea what I want to do to make them different. Currently I start out on the treadmill for about 30-45 minutes. Somedays I just do brisk walking on a high incline and other days I do a mix of walking/running. I then go into one of the weight rooms and do either upper or lower body and some core exercises for about 25 minutes. To wrap things up I love to stretch, I stretch for about 10-15 minutes. 

I am curious...What do your workouts consist of? What is your favorite thing about your workout routine? 

I'd love any and all feedback!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Mostly I work on the treadmill or running outside when I'm on my own. If it's just a quick workout, I usually do about 3 miles or so. If I'm still feeling like doing more after that, I hop on the elliptical. This week though, I am starting work with a personal trainer!!! So that will mix things up quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete